Andaman View Villa is a stunning property which has recently been completed so feels feel very ‘shiny and new’. It is a very spacious and extremely modern villa which offers plenty of luxury living. The four bedroom villa is situated part way up a hill, and has in fact been built into the hillside so has the most amazing views of the Andaman Sea and coastline, a perfect setting to wake up to and enjoy sun downers!
The villa offers total privacy although is still located close to Nai Harn village and is only 5 minutes drive to Nai Harn beach. The villa is 850sqm and is set in the exclusive private development of nine planned villas at Baan Sawan.
The interior of the villa has a contemporary design which has been enhanced with some impressive pieces of modern technology, we loved the sound system!. The main living space and bedrooms have all been designed around the beautiful view and the position of the infinity pool and sun deck creates a ‘wow’ impact for guests when they enter the villa. All the rooms have been thoughtfully furnished with quality pieces of dark wooden furniture and simple stylish ornaments and local pieces.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: All the bedrooms have quality ‘hotel’ style, crisp white linen, quilt covers and fluffy white towels. The master bedroom on the first floor, has a King Size bed and a walk-in wardrobe, a large ensuite bathroom, including 2 basins, separate shower and deep sunken double bath tub with Jacuzzi for extra pampering.There are a further 3 double bedrooms, 2 x King Size beds and 1 x Twin bed room, which all have walk-in wardrobes and large ensuites bathrooms (one of the rooms also has a Jacuzzi bath). Each room has sliding doors onto private balconies which again overlook the amazing view.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The open plan living room has a huge couch where you can simply relax and again admire the view and this space leads directly onto the covered terrace where there is an outdoor dining area, infinity pool, sun deck and gas BBQ should you wish to do a spot of bbqing. Just off the main living room there is also a more informal TV lounge which has an impressive 50” flat screen TV, multi channels and a super dooper BOSE sound system.
- Kitchen: The trendy open plan kitchen has been designed to a high spec with its glossy capuccino cupboards and granite worktop. It has all the mod cons and it is also well stocked with quality white crockery, designer stainless steel cutlery, utensils, pans and dishes. The kind of things you might wish you had at home!Downstairs from this level there is a large games room with a pool table, table tennis table and another 50” flat screen TV mounted on the wall and DVD player so there should be no family squabbles over who is watching what, although there could be some healthy competition over the games. In this area there is a bar with bar tables and stools and large windows with sea views.Tucked away on this level there is a utility room and hidden separate staff quarters that can act as a fifth more basic ensuite bedroom, with King Size bed, TV/DVD and kitchen. This room could also be perfect for those teenagers who just want their own space.The chill-out room is fully stocked with DVDs, board games (including Risk, Monopoly etc) and a varied selection of books. The beach is literally a few steps away and is empty save for the occasional fisherman. The west-facing beach itself extends up into the lawned garden creating a completely private area for villa guests where rattan mattresses, towels and umbrellas set the scene for drinks to be served as and when you require…perfect.The Villa Manager (a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years), lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything.To help you relax, Andaman View Villa has a maid who works at the villa between 9am-5pm each day.
- Outside & Pool Area: This property does not have a pool fence therefore parents are advised never to leave children unsupervised around the pool/sundeck areaThe lounge area and two bedrooms on the first floor have sliding doors which provide access to the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervisedAt the side of the infinity pool there is a small gap, which leads to a steep drop at the side of the pool, parents should never let their children wander to this part of the poolAt the entrance to the villa, there are two rectangular lily ponds on either side of the front door, whilst they are shallow you would’t want your little one to take a dip.This villa has a spiral staircase, one side of the staircase has a bannister which has only two horizontal railings, therefore parents should be careful when they are using the staircase and also make sure that children are supervised when they climbing up/down the stairs
- Sleeps: 10
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bedguards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2
- Private Pool: 8Salt water pool (19m x 12m) is not fenced so care should be taken.
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: Villa staff are able to cook a selection of children’s meals.
- Villa Staff: The villa has its maid who works each day between 9am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: are included
- Driver and car/bike rental: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|Low||1 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$800|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$1100|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$1400|
Located within the prestigious development of Baan Sawan, part way up a hill, the villa is accessed by a “sporting” driveway of winding concrete. The driveway, however, is more than compensated for by the unrivalled 180 degree views over the Andaman Sea. Although perfectly safe, the driveway does require you to use first gear and concentrate when driving up. The villa is a 5–6 minute drive from Nai Harn beach, and a vehicle is recommended to access near-by shops and restaurants.