Crystal Villa is a modern one storey villa with four bedrooms which provides the perfect escape for a well earned break, it has been newly built in the corner of a private development very close to Nai Harn Beach. The villa offers a peaceful setting which enhances its luxury feel. The villa is 200sqm in size and has been designed so that most of its windows/doors overlook the pool area and lots of greenery which offers privacy for the guests.
The interior has all been painted white which keeps the villa cool and has a very modern and stylish feel to it. All the rooms have been furnished with quality dark wooden furniture and have been carefully matched with the extras of soft furnishings, pictures and ornaments all from the region.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 9
- Bedrooms: The villa has four bedrooms, which all have crisp white linen, duvet covers and the all important fluffy white towels so its luxury all the way. The Master bedroom has a large dark wooden King Size four poster bed with a thick mattress for a restful nights’ sleep. The fitted wardrobes offer plenty of storage for holiday clothes. The ensuite bathroom has a white suite, dark wooden sink cabinets with 2 basins, separate walk-in shower and deep sunken oval bath to pamper yourself if you can squeeze in the time.Bedroom 2 has Twin beds and Bedroom 3 has a King Size bed. The Twin room has a TV unit with TV and PS2 games console which is perfect entertainment for children and adults in some cases!. These two bedrooms share a bathroom which is tucked in the middle of both rooms and has a separate door. Bedroom 4 has a Queen Size double bed with single bunk above. This bedroom is also ensuite.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The large open plan living room/dining area overlooks onto the pool and is accessed by large sliding doors which can be easily locked should you need to confine the more adventurous toddler! The huge modern couch provides plenty of seating should you wish to just sit and relax or watch the large 42” flat screen mounted on the wall. The villa has cable TV and a DVD player (includes a selection of DVD’s, including plenty of material for the younger guest who’s attention span often doesn’t last long!). There is also an iPod docking station, so remember to bring your iPod. The dining table seats 10 people, perfect for family/group gatherings.
- Kitchen: The modern, fully fitted, open plan Western style kitchen is a good size with plenty of workspace. The wooden cupboards and black granite worktops make it home from home, if not better! All the mod cons can be found here and it is also well stocked with quality white crockery, designer stainless steel cutlery, utensils, pans and dishes. If you want to prepare any baby purees there is a blender and for warming bottles or food there is also a microwave. Everything seems to have been thought of including melamine glasses for the pool. The villa does have a maid, so if you prefer your time in the kitchen can be limited!
- Outside & Pool Area: The sandstone sun terrace (which cleverly prevents anyone from slipping) surrounds the pool and has cushioned sun loungers to lie on and relax in the sun. There is an undercover ‘sala’ with fan and spotlights which seats 8 for dining, although there is additional seating around this area if you want a bigger party. Close by is a gas BBQ should you wish to exercise those culinary skills. The infinity edged pool is 8 x 4 m and has an integral Jacuzzi which is great for the smaller ones who want to sit and splash and for also those adults who simply wish to relax. Throughout the day there are shaded areas around the pool which is perfect for when the young ones want to play and keep out of the sun.The Villa Manager, (a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years), lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything. To help you relax, Crystal villa has a maid who works at the villa between 9am-5pm each day.
- Useful Tips: Be careful of little wet feet slipping on the tiled flooring in the villa.The lounge and three bedrooms all have sliding doors which access the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervised.
- Sleeps: 9
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bedguards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2
- Private Pool: Infinity 8 x 4m infinity edged pool, which is not fenced so care should be taken, however a pool fence can be installed if requested. The pool does have an integral Jacuzzi which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: This is available, includes such delights as good old Pasta Bolognaise, grilled chicken and trusty fish fingers, a choice of vegetables, fruit and ice cream
- Villa Staff: The villa has its maid who works each day between 9am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: are included
- Driver and car/bike rental: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||1 May 2017– 31 Oct 2017||$400|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$600|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$800|
Nai Harn Village is located on the south-western tip of Phuket in close proximity to several beaches. Nai Harn Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It is complimented on both sides by jungle-covered mountains with a large freshwater lagoon that flows into the sea at the southern end of the beach, which is great for children to play in. The beach is never too busy even in high season and is popular with both Thais and expats.
Nai Harn Beach is located 2km from the centre of Nai Harn Town, and Crystal Villa is situated in ‘The Villas’ development which is conveniently situated almost half way between both destinations.