This recently built two storey villa is located very close to Nai Harn beach at the top end of a new privately gated development, which makes it a little haven for privacy and peace. This contemporary designed villa is 550sqm in size, therefore there is plenty of space for little ones to explore. The rear of the property has lovely views over the valley which you can enjoy from the outdoor seating area on the first floor balcony or from the comfy sun loungers by the pool with a cocktail in hand perhaps?.
The interior has all been painted in neutral tones and all the rooms have been furnished with quality dark wooden teak furniture and styled with Asian ornaments, artworks and antiques which all match the dark wooden flooring throughout.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 6 / Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: The villa has 6 spacious bedrooms. All the bedrooms have the crisp ‘hotel’ style white linen and towels. The master bedroom on the first floor, has a lovely King Size four poster bed which will guarantee you a good nights sleep. The room has matching dark wooden teak furniture and behind the bed there is a large dressing area which then leads to a sizeable luxurious bathroom, including 2 basins, separate shower and deep sunken bath, which would be great for a long soak if you can manage to hide yourself away for long enough. Bedroom 2 is also located on the first floor and has Twin beds with ensuite, so is perfect if younger children want to stay closer to their parents.On the ground floor there are an additional 4 bedrooms. This floor has been cleverly designed as it is split into a two bedroom semi self contained area (Queen Size bed and 1 Single bed with a pull out bed) with its own kitchenette, breakfast bar and living room with 50” flat screen TV, DVD player and home theatre system. The remaining two en-suite bedrooms in the main villa both have direct pool access. There is a choice of another-four poster King Sized bed, or a sumptuous Queen Sized bed. There are 2 ensuites and 1 shared adjoining bathroom.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The kitchen area flows into a large living space with two large couches which provides plenty of seating. There is a large 50” flat screen TV and DVD with lots of DVD’s for all age groups, most importantly for the kiddies! From the lounge you have access onto the undercover balcony which has seating for 8, and an additional lounge area.
- Kitchen: The main entrance is at the side of the villa and this leads you onto the ground floor. The enclosed wooden staircase leads you up to the first floor where a large fully fitted Western style kitchen is located. It is an exceptionally well equipped so you should be able to find whatever it is you are looking for. At the side of the main kitchen area is a low level “Thai style” seating area with cushions and a low level table should need to take a rest from any cooking chores, alternatively there is always the maid who would be happy to assist in doing some of the cooking instead!
- Home Gym: At the front of the villa on the ground floor there is also a home gym with cross trainer and bike should you feel the need to work off the delicious meals that you will be enjoying. This room also has a couch so can be used as an additional seating area. Just off this area there is also a maid’s room.
- Outside & Pool Area: Surrounding the 11 x 6m infinity pool is a patio with a sandstone surface which takes away the worry of anyone slipping (adults included!). On one side there is also a decent size patch of grass if the little people want to kick a ball around. There are modern sun loungers to help take the weight off your weary feet and an undercover dining area perfect for alfresco dining, this seats 8; with additional seating should you want to enjoy a larger gathering for a lazy lunch and drinks. The gas BBQ is close by should you want to have a night at home under the stars.
- The Villa Manager is a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years. She lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything. To help you relax, Gemstone Villa has a maid who works at the villa between 9am-5pm each day.
- Useful Tips: Be careful of little wet feet slipping on the tiled flooring in the villa.The lounge and three bedrooms all have sliding doors which access the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervised.The balcony railings on the first floor are quite wide therefore I would recommend that these doors remain locked when a child is around and a child should never be allowed onto this balcony unsupervised.
- Sleeps: 12
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bedguards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys:A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2
- Private Pool: 11 x 6m infinity edged pool, which is not fenced so care should be taken. The pool does have an integral Jacuzzi which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: This is available, includes such delights as good old Pasta Bolognaise, grilled chicken and trusty fish fingers, a choice of vegetables, fruit and ice cream
- In Villa Dining: The villa has its maid who works each day between 9am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Villa Staff: Villa Manager, Maid and Private Chef
- Concierge Service: Available through Villa Manager and Guest Relations Manager
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: Included
- Driver and car/bike rental: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||1 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$800|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Aprl 2018||$1100|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$1400|
Nai Harn Village is located on the south-western tip of Phuket in close proximity to several beaches. Nai Harn Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It is complimented on both sides by jungle-covered mountains with a large freshwater lagoon that flows into the sea at the southern end of the beach, which is great for children to play in. The beach is never too busy even in high season and is popular with both Thais and expats.
Nai Harn Beach is located 2km from the centre of Nai Harn Town, and Emerald Villa is situated in ‘The Villas’ development which is conveniently situated almost half way between both destinations.