Gemstone Villa is a newly built, one storey villa which is nestled in the corner of a private development very close to Nai Harn Beach. The four bedroom villa is in a peaceful spot which adds to its exclusivity. The villa is 200 sqm in size with most of its windows/doors overlooking lots of greenery and the pool area which will give your family plenty of privacy for relaxing on the cushioned sunbeds!
The interior has all been painted white and has a very modern and stylish feel to it. All the rooms have been furnished with quality dark wooden teak furniture and have been tastefully decorated with matching soft furnishings, artwork and Asian ornaments, most of which have been sourced from the local markets.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: All of the villas four bedrooms have light and bright interiors. The Master bedroom has a sumptuous dark wooden King Size four poster bed, with matching furniture and plenty of storage. The ensuite bathroom has a modern white suite, dark wooden sink cabinets with 2 basins, separate walk-in shower and deep sunken oval bath for extra luxury for the adult or is equally suitable for bathing the little ones before bed.Bedroom 2 has Twin beds and Bedroom 3 has a King Size bed. The Twin room has a TV unit with TV and games console to keep the younger ones out of mischief for a while. Bedroom 2 and 3 share a bathroom which is in the middle of both rooms and has a separate door. Bedroom 4 has a Queen Size double bed with single bunk above. This bedroom is also ensuite. The layout of the villa makes it perfect for larger families/groups who want to enjoy their holiday together.All the bedrooms have been styled with dark wooden furnishings and quality ‘hotel’ crisp white linen, quilt covers and fluffy white towels which means you have the trappings of 5 star luxury.
- Lounge & Dining Area: There are 6 steps up to the front door and once you enter the property you find yourself in the spacious open plan living room/dining area. This area overlooks onto the private pool with sliding doors positioned just in front of a huge comfy couch which open directly onto the patio and pool. The quality dark wooden dining table seats 8 people, so there is plenty of room for tucking into one of the meals which can be prepared by the villas own maid. There is a large 42” flat screen mounted on the wall with cable TV and DVD player (which importantly includes a selection kiddies DVD’s) and of course an iPod docking station to enjoy some personally selected tunes as background music.
- Kitchen: The contemporary, fully fitted Western style kitchen has plenty of workspace and has been designed to a high standard with lovely black granite worktops. All the mod cons can be found here, the cupboards are very well stocked with quality white crockery, designer stainless steel cutlery, utensils, pans and dishes (the kind of stuff you would be happy to have in your own kitchen!).If you want to prepare any baby purees there is a blender and for warming bottles or food there is also a microwave. Everything seems to have been thought of including melamine glasses for the pool. This open plan kitchen which overlooks the lounge/dining space makes it perfect for the days or evenings in the villa entertaining and equally for keeping your eyes on any roaming toddlers.
- Outside & Pool Area: The pool/patio area has a sandstone surface which prevents any speedy toddler or (adult!) from slipping. The undercover ‘sala area’ with fan and spotlights provides a perfect spot for al fresco dining and you also have the option to use the villas own gas BBQ should you fancy at night in.The infinity edged pool is 8 x 4 m and has an integral Jacuzzi which gives the little ones a safe area to splash around. A pool fence can also be provided on request if you require that extra peace of mind. Throughout the day there are also shaded areas around the pool which means the children can play without the pain of any unwanted sunburn!Tracey, the Villa Manager (a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years), lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything. To help you relax, Gemstone Villa has a maid who works at the villa between 9am-5pm each day.
- Sleeps: 9
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bed guards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2
- Private Pool: 8 x 4m infinity edged pool, which is not fenced so care should be taken, however a pool fence can be installed if requested. The pool does have an integral Jacuzzi which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Children’s Menu: This is available, includes such delights as good old Pasta Bolognaise, grilled chicken and trusty fish fingers, a choice of vegetables, fruit and ice cream
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Villa Staff: The villa has its maid who works each day between 8.30am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Laundry: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Airport Transfers: Are included
- Driver and car/bike rental: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||11 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$400|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$600|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$800|
Nai Harn Village is located on the south-western tip of Phuket in close proximity to several beaches. Nai Harn Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It is complimented on both sides by jungle-covered mountains with a large freshwater lagoon that flows into the sea at the southern end of the beach, which is great for children to play in. The beach is never too busy even in high season and is popular with both Thais and expats.
Nai Harn Beach is located 2km from the centre of Nai Harn Town, and Gemstone Villa is situated in ‘The Villas’ development which is conveniently situated almost half way between both destinations.