Villa Acacia is a four-bedroom luxury villa in Koh Samui set within the Miskawaan Resort complex of nine beachfront villas on Koh Samui’s unspoilt north coast. Backed by tropical palms and fringed by the white sands of Maenam Beach, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand are literally just a stone’s throw away.
Each villa within the complex enjoys its own individual features, layout and, most importantly, privacy – however, it benefits from the added-value services Miskawaan Resort provides. This can be anything from sourcing a personal chauffeur, babysitter or masseuse, restaurant reservations to arranging for a chef to prepare an authentic Thai meal within the comfort of your own villa. Each villa has its own Villa Manager so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of.
Villa Acacia has been designed in a U-shape around a central garden. There are four pavilions which are all connected by undercover terracotta walkways. With two Double and two Twin rooms, this villa would be the perfect property for two or more families holidaying together. The villa provides fantastic communal facilities, but also offers plenty of space for that all-important privacy. With a spacious living and dining room, beautiful garden and pool area and direct beach access, this promises to be the perfect setting for a relaxing and memorable family holiday
Villa Acacia provides the best of both worlds of indoor and outdoor living, with both seamlessly flowing into one another. All rooms benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors, inviting the lush tropical gardens indoors, and maximizing the spectacular sea views. Exposed timber ceilings and polished teak or sandstone floors give a sense of tropical luxury, whilst maintaining a bright and airy feel. Dark wood furniture, local artwork, and colourful soft furnishings give a uniquely Thai feel to the villa.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: There are two Double bedrooms and two Twin bedrooms. The two Double rooms feature exposed timber ceilings and polished teak floors and come with TVs with satellite TV and DVD players. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, which feature a double vanity, indoor shower, and large two-person tub – perfect for frazzled parents to slip into at the end of the day!The Master Suite is located in a separate pavilion at the front of the property and commands spectacular views of the beach and Koh Phan Ngan through its floor-to-ceiling windows. Sliding doors lead out onto a private patio with sun loungers, overlooking the beach. The Junior Suite boasts a King Size bed, with sliding doors opening onto the garden. The two Twin bedrooms are located next to each other at the rear of the property also have sliding doors opening onto the garden.
- Lounge & Dining Area: Opposite the bedrooms is a pavilion which has the large open-plan living and dining area which is set under a high vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams, and sandstone flooring helping to keep the room cool and airy. There is lounge seating to comfortably seat ten people, and a TV with satellite TV and DVD player. A large dining table seats ten, making this an ideal space for social and family occasions. Floor-to-ceiling windows give views out onto the garden and over the beach, while carefully placed traditional artifacts give a distinct Thai feel to the room.An open-air lounge adjoins the living room and is decked out with comfy sofas and armchairs, bar counter and seating, fridge, and stereo system. This space could easily be converted into a children’s play area – or alternatively, opt to leave the little ones watching DVDs in the living room while the adults hang out at the bar!
- Kitchen: The modern, fully fitted, Western style kitchen leads off the dining area. The kitchen is a good size with plenty of workspace, wooden cupboards, black granite worktops and full Siemens appliances. Miskawaan Resort can arrange for a chef to prepare authentic Thai meals within the comfort of your own villa, if required, allowing you more time to relax with the family.
- Outside & Pool Area: All the rooms are arranged around a central garden area, which is overflowing with lush tropical foliage. The star of the show is the 13-meter blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool, which takes pride of place overlooking the beach, with uninterrupted views out to sea. Steps lead into the shallow end of the pool, making for easy access for little ones. There is plenty of grass lawn surrounding the swimming pool for the kids to run around on, and the beach is accessed directly from the garden.The poolside ‘sala’ provides a welcome respite from the heat of the day and has a double massage daybed for some poolside pampering or afternoon snoozes.An outdoor toilet saves adults and children dripping wet footprints through the bedrooms, while an outdoor shower allows you to wash off all that sand before venturing indoors.
- Gym: The fully equipped gym has floor-to-ceiling windows surrounded by tropical greenery. It has a comprehensive selection of multi-purpose equipment, cross trainer, bike, free weights, exercise balls and stereo system so you can ease the guilt from all the indulgences which are offered.
- Useful Tips: There is no fencing around the pool and so care should be taken with young children.All rooms have direct garden/pool access via sliding doors, so special care would need to be taken if holidaying with small children.
- Sleeps: 8
- Amenities: 5/10 min walk to local restaurant and shops and Maenam Village where once a week stalls are erected to sell local wares from 4pm until late. 10 min drive to Bhoput and 15/20mins drive to Chaweng
- Beach: Villa is beachfront so literally the sand is only a few footsteps away!
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB 450 ++ per hour per nanny (maximum 2 children per nanny)
- Useful Baby Gear: Cots, high chairs, playpen, baby monitor, car seat, fence around the pool, strip lock for sliding doors can all be provided. Other items can also be arranged but there may be an additional fee
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: Beach toys are available
- Private Pool: Private saltwater swimming pool, with steps in the shallow end to make it easier for the little ones. A pool fence can also be requested
- Children’s Menu: Whilst there is no ‘set childrens’ menu the Chefs and Villa Manager can cater for most requests. The charges for this is at cost +30%
- In Villa Dining: An extensive in villa dining menu is available; the Chefs can also where possible cater for other requests. The Chefs will go shopping for supplies and this be charged at cost +30%. The Chef service is complimentary and breakfast (hot and continental) is included in the rate
- Villa Staff: Villa Manager, Maid and Private Chef
- Concierge Service: Available through Villa Manager and Guest Relations Manager
- Laundry: Can be arranged
- Airport Transfers: One round trip transfer is complimentary
- Driver and car/bike rental: Can be arranged
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Wi-Fi is free at the resort
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Can be arranged
- Shopping Service: Can be arranged
Prices for 2017 – 2019 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||2BR/SLEEPS 4||3BR/SLEEPS 6||4BR/SLEEPS 8|
|Intermediate||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights|
|01 June 2017 – 30 June 2017
01 Sept 2017 – 14 Dec 2016
10 Apr 2018 – 30 June 2018
01 Sep 2018 – 14 Dec 2018
|High||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights|
|01 Jul 2017 – 31 Aug 2017
11 Jan 2018 – 08 Feb 2018
25 Feb 2018 – 24 Mar 2018
01 Jul 2018 – 31 Aug 2018
|Peak||Min 5 Nights||Min 5 Nights||Min 5 Nights|
|09 Feb 2018 – 24 Feb 2018
25 Mar 2018 – 09 Apr 2018
|Xmas/New Year||Min 7 Nights||Min 7 Nights||Min 7 Nights|
|15 Dec 2017 – 10 Jan 2018
15 Dec 2018 – 10 Jan 2019
Maenam is on the north coast of Samui Island. Maenam Beach is a 5km stretch of beach fringed with coconut trees, facing Koh Phangan to the North and is not as developed as Samui’s east coast resort towns. Maenam is a quieter area to spend your holiday and is ideally suited to families. Whilst it is more peaceful, it does have a dining and shopping scene and is still conveniently located to the towns of Bophut and Chaweng which offer more hustle and bustle should you wish to experience that.