This spacious, four bedroom, contemporary family luxury villa in Sydney is a great place to hang out on the Northern beaches of Sydney for a relaxing and fun filled holiday.
The bright, modern open plan living space flows naturally onto a tropical garden at the rear with BBQ and outdoor seating for alfresco dining and a balcony at the front where you can also rest up. There is plenty of areas for children to play safely and grown ups to enjoy some down time. Upstairs there is lots of space with four bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathroom. With living and sleeping areas on a separate level, it makes a great house for groups and those travelling with children.
This property is located in a great position in Balgowlah, which means it is less than a 10 minute drive to Manly and other beautiful beaches. Less than a 10 minute stroll to shops and public transport, should you wish to take the Manly ferry into the city or take the bus on the 30 minute ride into the city.
This house is in a quiet safe, family-friendly neighbourhood, which is perfect for a family holiday. Its convenient location means there is plenty on your doorstep to keep any family, whatever ages entertained.
Property Type: House / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: On the second level of this property, there are four comfortable bedrooms all with crisp linen sheets. The unique design of the house means that the upstairs landing overlooks into the dining area. Two of the double bedrooms have ensuites with showers, in one of the double rooms is a super king bed, a large built in wardrobe and its own balcony. The second double room has a loft space and a seating area with a sofa bed. Next to this is a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. The two other bedrooms have single beds and built-in wardrobes. Between these two rooms is the family bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Lounge & Dining Area: This stylish, two storey house has a large open-plan layout on the ground floor, with two living areas, dining area, study area, cloakroom and kitchen overlooking the garden. This downstairs area has bi-fold doors at the front leading onto a sunny terrace area and to the rear, next to the kitchen there are bi-fold doors again leading out to the enclosed, private garden, with an outdoor dining table which seats 8 people and a BBQ. Both lounge areas have plenty of seating with L-shaped couches and large TV’s, which feature Optus FetchTV, Netflix and DVD player. The dining area seats 8 people so there is plenty of room for larger groups to eat together. The double height ceiling over the dining area reveals the ‘wow’ factor of a retractable glass roof which floods the downstairs area with lots of natural light. On warm days you can open the roof to enjoy seeing the blue skies fill the room.
- Kitchen: The sleek, open plan kitchen has modern white gloss units, CaeserStone island kitchen with gas hob, double oven and dishwasher. There is also a small well stocked pantry should you wish to enjoy some cooking. You can also keep a watchful eye out for the kids when you are busy here.
- Outside Area: The bright, modern open plan living space flows naturally onto a tropical garden at the rear with BBQ and outdoor seating for alfresco dining and a balcony at the front where you can also rest up. There is plenty of areas for children to play safely and grown ups to enjoy some down time. Upstairs off two of the Double bedrooms there are two separate balconies were you can also escape to to enjoy some peace and quiet should you feel the need to steal a moment to yourself.
- Useful Tips: As this is a two storey house, there are stairs so care will have to be taken for the more adventurous toddler, however stair gates could be provided on request.
- Sleeps: 6
- Amenities:Only a 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk to the shops and restaurants at Stockland Mall in Balgowlah, here you will find a selection of major retail high-street shops, a pharmacy, supermarket and bottle shop. Also close to Manly to enjoy the many lively cafes/restaurants and local shops. There is also a choice of family-friendly parks close by. Within easy reach of public transport, a short walk to Sydney Road where you can catch buses into the city or towards Manly (where ferries are available for city access)
- Beach: Less than a 10 minute drive to Manly Beach and other beautiful beaches of Freshwater and Curl Curl. Also less than 10 minutes drive to Fairlight and Clontarf Beaches
- Useful Baby Gear: Cots, high chairs, baby baths can be made available on request
- Childrens Stuff: Toys, books and games are available. There are also 2 x adult bikes, 2 x childrens bikes and body boards to borrow
- Laundry: On the lower ground floor of the house, is a washing mating and dryer to use. Also available is an iron and ironing board.
- Airport Transfers:Only 45 minutes to Sydney International Airport
- Car Hire: Is recommended to make your stay more convenient and to take advantage of exploring more of the Northern Beaches and Sydney
- Wifi: Available throughout the house
- Parking: The property has its own drive way and garage to park
- House Rules: No smoking and No pets
Prices for 2016 – 2017 (prices listed in AUD)
|1 Dec 2016 – 31 Dec 2016
1 Jan 2017 – 31 Jan 2017
Across the Harbour, whether by the Sydney Harbour Bridge or by Ferry from Circular Quay, brings you to the Northern Beaches, starting with Manly this area stretches all the way north to Palm Beach. Balgowlah is a small suburb in this area and is less than a 10 minute drive into Manly and to other beautiful beaches such as Freshwater and Curl Curl which also have their own little villages. Close by are some great parks with beautiful scenery such as Clontarf which has its own harbour beach, Queens cliffe and North Harbour Reserve to name a few.
Balgowlah itself is a quiet, safe, family-friendly neighbourhood which has lots of activities to keep any family of any age entertained. As well as the choice of beaches, parks, there is the ‘Boy Chorton’ outdoor and newly built indoor aquatic center, plus plenty of cycle paths and scenic walks.