This luxury villa in Sydney is a fantastic family home which is located in the laid back beach suburb of Curl Curl. This property “ticks all the boxes” to ensure you have a relaxing holiday. You can enjoy those coveted oceans views, take plenty of dips in your own private pool and enjoy all the space that this home has to offer.
This modern property has a large open plan kitchen and living area with great views of the well-maintained garden and pool. This living area has large doors which open out on to the deck which then steps down into the garden and pool so you can make the very most of the outdoor living. The outside area is fully fenced and very family friendly which gives you one less thing to worry about if you have younger children.
The design of the house with double height windows makes the space very light and bright.There is plenty of space for everyone to come together or do their own thing, including a play room just off the open plan living area so you can still keep a watchful eye should you need to on the smaller ones if they are busy keeping themselves entertained with the toys provided.
Upstairs there are four large bedrooms, one ensuite off the master bedroom and the main family bathroom. With the living and sleeping areas on a separate level it is a great house if you are traveling with children.
This property is close by to the many other beautiful Northern beaches should you wish to explore these. There are cafes, shops, parks and an ocean swimming pool all within walking distance. It is less than a 5 minute drive to Freshwater which has its own family friendly beach, and village with restaurants and boutique shops. Dee Why is just over the hill for another beach to visit and lots of different restaurants offering different types of cuisines. Manly is also only a 10 minute drive away if you want to spend some time at the large beach here and explore the local shops and the lively restaurants or even catch the ferry from Manly Wharf to the City.
Property Type: Private House / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: On the second level of this property, there are four comfortable bedrooms all with crisp linen sheets. The unique design of the house means that the upstairs landing overlooks into the open plan living and kitchen area. There is an oversized master suite with balcony and ocean views which has an ensuite with double sink and large shower. The remaining three bedroom rooms share the family bathroom which has a seperate bath and shower. The first bedroom is a Twin room with king size single beds, it has a desk nook and opens onto its own balcony. The second bedroom has a single bed and also opens onto its own balcony. Bedroom 3 has a cot.
There are also king single inflatable matresses available for additional guests if required.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The large open-plan layout has a setaing area with large L-shaped couch, TV with Foxtel and Netflicks. The dining area seats 6 people comfortably, adjacent to this is study area. Towards the front of the house there is a cloakroom and another living area which has been set up as a childrens play area, great for keeping the younger ones entertained.
- Kitchen: The open plan modern kitchen has all the modern appliances and some of the basic ingredients for cooking. You can also keep a watchful eye out for the kids when you are busy here.
- Outside Area: The contemporary living space modern open plan over looks onto the well maintained garden. Stepping outside onto the large open deck you have further seating for alfresco dining, and you can then look over the fenced pool and grass area which is great for the kids to let off a bit steam. The garden is full enclosed so it is totally safe for any wandering toddler.
- Useful Tips: As this is a two storey house, there are stairs so care will have to be taken for the more adventurous toddler, however stair gates could be provided on request.
- Sleeps: 6
- Amenities: Walking distance to cafes, shops, parks and an ocean swimming pool.It is less than a 5 minute drive to Freshwater which has its own family friendly beach, and village with restaurants and boutique shops. Dee Why is just over the hill for another beach to visit and lots of different restaurants. Manly is also only a 10 minute drive away if you want to spend some time at the large beach here and explore the local shops and lively restaurants or even catch the ferry from Manly Wharf to the City.
- Beach: Walking distance to Curl Curl Beach and up and over the hill to Dee Why Beach. You are also less than a five minute drive to Freshwater Beach which is super family friendly. Just over the hill from here you have Queenscliffe Beach which then runs into Manly Beach.
- Useful Baby Gear: Cots, high chairs, baby baths can be made available on request
- Childrens Stuff: Toys, books and games are available. There are also body boards to borrow for the beach.
- Laundry: On the ground floor of the house there is a separate laundry room which opens onto an ouside drying area.
- Airport Transfers:Only 50 minutes to Sydney International Airport
- Car Hire: Not necessary, but is recommended to make your stay more convenient and to take advantage of exploring more of the Northern Beaches and Sydney. You are close to public transport, with a bus stop being 1 minute walk away, from here it is 15 minutes on the bus to Manly. You are also on the bus route to Freshwater.
- Wifi: Available throughout the house
- Parking: The property has its own drive way with gated entrance to park.
Prices for 2016 – 2017 (prices listed in AUD)
|1 Dec 2016 – 31 Dec 2016
1 Jan 2017 – 31 Jan 2017
Across the Harbour, whether by the Sydney Harbour Bridge or by Ferry from Circular Quay, brings you to the Northern Beaches,starting with Manly this area stretches all the way north to Palm Beach. Curl Curl is a small suburb in this area and is less than a 10 minute drive into Manly and to other beautiful beaches such as Freshwater, Dee Why and Collaroy which also have their own little villages. Close by are some great parks with beautiful scenery such as Clontarf which has its own harbour beach, Queenscliffe and North Harbour Reserve to name a few.
Curl Curl is a relaxed beach suburb which is a quiet, safe, family-friendly neighbourhood which has lots of activities to keep any family of any age entertained. As well as the choice of beaches, parks, there is the ‘Boy Chorton’ outdoor and newly built indoor aquatic centre, plus plenty of cycle paths and scenic walks.