This modern, newly built villa is on an exclusive private gated development close to Nai Harns’ beach and restaurants. This villa has been built on a gentle slope therefore it has a self contained 1 bedroom apartment underneath the villa itself which makes this a five bedroom property.
The interior has been painted in neutral tones, which gives it a contemporary, bright and airy feel. All the rooms have beautiful interiors having been furnished with quality dark teak furniture and matching soft furnishings and interesting Asian artwork and ornaments.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 5 / Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: All the bedrooms have the good quality ‘hotel’ style white linen, quilt covers and fluffy white towels which add to the luxury feel. The Master Bedroom has a very inviting dark wooden four poster bed with white drapes, matching furniture with plenty of storage. The ensuite bathroom has a white suite, dark wooden sink cabinets with 2 basins, separate walk-in shower and deep sunken bath ideal for a peaceful soak or if you need to bath the little ones.Bedroom 2 and 3 have Queen Size beds and Bedroom 4 has Twin beds. Bedroom 2 has a TV unit with TV and games console to keep the little monkeys entertained or the ‘larger’ children amongst us. There is a ‘funky’ green chair which adds a fun element to the room, not sure of its comfort though! Bedroom 2 and 4 share a large bathroom which has 2 basins and a large walk-in shower, whilst Bedroom 3 has its own ensuite.
- Lounge & Dining Area: There are two entrances into this property which both bring you into the large open plan living room/dining area. From here you also have access to the western style kitchen which is great and has every piece of cutlery or crockery you could ever need for your stay. The open plan living room/dining area overlooks onto the pool with large folding doors to give you access, these can always be left closed should you need to keep the smaller children under a watchful eye. The 10 seater dining table is great for entertaining as is the LCD flat screen, with cable channels, DVD player with an impressive library of DVD’s and if its music that you are after then remember to bring your iPod for the docking station that its provided. This villa has a particularly homely and family feel too as it also includes some personal photographs of the owner which are dotted around the place. If you prefer not to succumb to modern technology there is also a selection of board games which can be played late into the night!
- One bed appartment: There is a self contained 1 bedroom apartment underneath the villa. It has an open plan lounge/kitchenette and a further bedroom with Queen Size bed and ensuite. This space is perfect for multiple families sharing the villa as it offers some additional privacy. Outside of the apartment there is a recreation area which has a table tennis table for extra fun and competiveness!
- Outside & Pool Area: The three bedrooms and open plan lounge/dining room all overlook the pool and have access to this area via sliding/folding doors. The patio area is decked which prevents slipping (phew…one less thing to worry about!) and has comfy sun loungers with cushions and parasols. There is also an undercover dining area which seats 6 and gas BBQ.Tracey, the Villa Manager (a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years), lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything. To help you relax, Moonstone Villa has a maid who works at the villa between 9am-5pm each day.
- Useful Tips: Be careful of little wet feet slipping on the tiled flooring in the villa.The lounge and three bedrooms all have sliding doors which access the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervised.The steps leading down to the apartment are open stairs with wide banister so do not let any toddler use this stairs without supervision.The table tennis area outside of the apartment also has access to the area under the pool which a child could explore, probably not the best place for them to go for an adventure.
- Sleeps: 10
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bedguards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2
- Private Pool: 8 x 4m infinity edged pool, which is not fenced so care should be taken, however a pool fence can be installed if requested. The pool does have an integral Jacuzzi which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: Villa staff are able to cook a selection of children’s meals.
- Villa Staff: The villa has its maid who works each day between 9am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: are included
- Driver and car/bike rental: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||1 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$500|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$750|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$1000|
Nai Harn Village is located on the south-western tip of Phuket in close proximity to several beaches. Nai Harn Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It is complimented on both sides by jungle-covered mountains with a large freshwater lagoon that flows into the sea at the southern end of the beach, which is great for children to play in. The beach is never too busy even in high season and is popular with both Thais and expats.
Nai Harn Beach is located 2km from the centre of Nai Harn Town, and Moonstone Villa is situated in ‘The Villas’ development which is conveniently situated almost half way between both destinations.