Sunstone Villa is a newly built two storey property which not only offers plenty of space and a peaceful setting but is a very stylish escape. The villa is tucked away in the corner of a quiet luxurious private development which is accessible to Nai Harn beach and its restaurants.
The 6 bedroom property has 550sqm of space and offers plenty of privacy for larger groups/families who may be sharing the accommodation. Most of the doors and windows overlook the rear of the villa and the beautiful pool and surrounding greenery, a perfect backdrop to chill out and relax on a sun lounger.
The interior has a contemporary feel which is both cool and calm. All the rooms have been furnished with quality locally sourced wooden furniture, carefully matched furnishings and has definite Asian influence throughout with its furniture pieces, cool artwork and ornaments.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 6 / Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: The villa has 6 bedrooms (with an optional 7th bedroom or maid’s room). The bedrooms are split over two levels and have soft white linen, duvet covers and cosy white towels. The Master bedroom on the first floor, has an inviting King Size four poster bed matching side tables and dressing table. There is a large dressing area behind the bed which leads to a luxurious ensuite bathroom, including 2 basins, separate walk-in shower and deep sunken bath which you can sneak off to for some extra ‘me’ time.On the ground floor there are a further 3 Double rooms (1 x four poster King Size bed; 2 x King Size beds), 1 Twin room and a room with single bunk beds. All of the bedrooms are ensuite and have the same quality furnishings as the Master suite.Three of the bedrooms overlook the pool and have access to the patio via sliding doors which can be locked for extra safety for the younger guests. The Twin room has a 42” flat screen TV, DVD and Sony Play Station for the amusement of the younger ones, hopefully things won’t get too competitive!
- Lounge & Dining Area: The main entrance to the property leads you directly onto the first floor and into the hallway where is there is a guest cloakroom and study on the right, should you feel the urge to check those never ending emails. Walking through the hallway leads you to the large lounge area with a big comfy couch and more beautifully designed dark wooden furniture. Here there is a 50” flat screen TV (yes another TV!), with DVD player, cable TV and IPod docking station for those holiday mixes. From the lounge you have access onto the balcony, overlooking the pool which has seating for 12, and an additional lounge area with L-shaped couch should you wish to take shade and have an afternoon snooze.There is also another informal lounge and kitchen area which overlooks the pool and patio area. The lounge has another 42” flat screen TV, DVD player and cable TV. Rest assured this villa has enough TV’s to avoid any arguments over who views what and has plenty of DVD’s for all ages. The ground floor has been cleverly designed with glass doors in the hallway so the space can be sectioned off to give a two bedroom self contained area if there are multiple villas families staying at the villa at the same time.
- Kitchen: The kitchen naturally flows off from this space and is exceptionally well quipped to a high spec in terms of its design and the quality crockery and utensils which are hidden behind the dark wooden cupboards.Within the kitchen there is a low level seating area where you can sit and chat to whoever has taken over this domain, although you may wish to leave some of the responsibility to the maid who is happy to cook some delicious meals.
- Outside & Pool Area: The pool/patio area has a sandstone surface which prevents slipping (toddlers or grown ups) and has loungers to help you kick back and relax. At the side of the pool there is an undercover area with fan and spotlights which has a dining area which seats 8 so you can enjoy lazy lunches and drinks or even a gas BBQ should you feel the need to have a night at home.The villa has a private 11 x 6m infinity edged pool with integral Jacuzzi, perfect for babies and toddlers to have a splash. This pool is not fenced; however it is not a problem to have one fitted should it be requested.The Villa Manager, is a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years. She lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything. To help you relax, Sunstone villa has a maid who works at the villa between 8.30am-5pm each day.
- Useful Tips: Be careful of little wet feet slipping on the tiled flooring in the villaThe lounge and three bedrooms all have sliding doors which access the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervised.A further 2 bedrooms have sliding doors which give access to the side of the villa, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked as you can also access the pool area from hereWhilst a pool fence can be erected around the pool area, if families do not wish to use this then parents are advised never to leave the children unsupervised around this area
- Sleeps: 14
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bed guards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2, pool toys
- Private Pool: 11 x 6m infinity edged pool, which is not fenced so care should be taken, however a pool fence can be installed if requested. The pool does have an integral Jacuzzi which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: this is available, includes such delights as good old Pasta Bolognaise, grilled chicken and trusty fish fingers, a choice of vegetables, fruit and ice cream
- In Villa Dining: the villa has its maid who works each day between 8.30am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Villa Staff: The villa has a Villa Manager who is very friendly, 2 x Butlers (who have been professionally trained and will attend to your every need, including serving food and beverages at mealtimes, snacks, afternoon tea,cocktails and drinks throughout the day and evening..wow!) 2 x Villa Attendants; gardener/pool attendant; 4 x Security Guards
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: this can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Driver and car/bike rental: It is recommended that guests do hire a car due to the location of the villa. A car hire company can be recommended who will met you at the airport and take you to the villa. A driver and car for family excursions can also be arranged
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017- 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||1 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$800|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$1100|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$1400|
Nai Harn Village is located on the south-western tip of Phuket in close proximity to several beaches. Nai Harn Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket with its excellent water quality. It is complimented on both sides by jungle-covered mountains with a large freshwater lagoon that flows into the sea at the southern end of the beach, which is great for children to play in. The beach is never too busy even in high season and is popular with both Thais and expats.
Nai Harn Beach is located 2km from the centre of Nai Harn Town, and Sunstone Villa is situated in ‘The Villas’ development which is conveniently situated almost half way between both destinations.