Villa Anandita means “Happiness” in Sanskrit. This exclusive hideaway is the ultimate white sand beach front villa, just a short flight away from Bali, located on the beautiful island of Lombok. It offers a perfect tropical retreat for families and friends. Anandita is set on 1.5 hectares under an array of coconut trees on a natural and pristine beach (that features many of the island’s best hotels) across from the famous Gili islands.
The villa consists of a central pavilion with a living room, another open-air building with dining room and a kitchen, and 4 separate air conditioned ensuite pavilions built to blend in with the local environment.
Designed by the renowned Australian architect, John Lincoln, the villa preserves the harmony and tranquility of this beautiful beachfront site with natural construction materials. The rooms are decorated with the finest modern furniture and Indonesian statues and provided with all the conveniences one would expect in a luxury villa.
The villa is next to the Kosaido golf course and five minutes by boat from the Gili Islands. Nearby is the Lombok Oberoi.
If you are seeking a destination that can provide you with a unique and entirely different vacation experience, being adventure, nature at its scenic best or just desiring to lose yourselves in another world. Friendly, warm and attentive, the Villa Anandita is the perfect place to stay.
All four bedrooms, specially designed with a view to the sea and the pool, can accommodate one couple and 2 children and are equipped with an air-conditioner, a ceiling fan, a safe and a mini bar refrigerator. The sliding glass door allows a stunning view and instant access to the sea, the pool and the lawn. On the front of each pavilion, long chairs are set up under a parasol for guests to relax.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 includes a King Size bed and 2 Single children beds and is equipped with a TV set and DVD player. At the back, the glass sliding doors of the en-suite bathroom can be opened to lead to a private walled garden equipped with an outdoor shower nested among exotic vegetation which can also be viewed and enjoyed from the classic bathtub.
Bedroom 2 includes a King Size bed and 2 Single children beds. Sliding glass door allow a stunning view and instant access to the sea, the pool and the lawn. At the back, the glass sliding doors of the en-suite bathroom can be opened to lead to a private walled garden equipped with an outdoor shower which is again positioned within the exotic vegetation which can also be viewed and enjoyed from the classic bathtub.
Bedroom 3 is the largest bedroom and it includes a King Size bed, 2 Single children beds and a long couch. It is equipped with a TV set and DVD player and has a large enclosed en-suite bathroom with a “rain feeling” shower.
Bedroom 4 is the smallest bedroom and includes a King Size bed and 1 Single child bed. It is equipped with a TV set and DVD player. An outdoor garden bathroom enclosed by a tall wall decorated with huge primitive style stone carvings allow guests to feel the fresh air when bathing in a sunk-in terrazzo bathtub while watching the stars or the sea.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The living room has a warm living space with sofas, TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi, a billiards table and is decorated by a large free standing stone carving fresco. A wide terrace opens on to the pool and overlooks the garden, providing an excellent spot for sun bathing, afternoon tea or evening dancing. Through a corridor of lotus filled ponds, is a large open dining room with a long massive teak table seating up to 12 guests.
A modern and fully equipped kitchen is only a few steps away.The kitchen consists of 2 separate cooking areas, one for the guests who enjoy cooking and a back area for the staff. A long bar table with high chairs which are ideal for morning breakfast or evening aperitif provide an informal and relaxing gathering space that can bring all the guests together to kick off the evening’s activities.
- Outside & Pool Area: Under the cooling shades of the “Bale” you can enjoy the sea breeze watching the local fishermen coming back with their daily catch on their small wooden fishing boats. It is the perfect spot for enjoying the sunrise over Mt. Rinjani and sipping a cocktail whilst watching the sunset over Mt. Agung (on Bali).The Anandita beach is totally unspoiled with white sand and calm waters stretching along the Pantai Sire Bay. It’s perfect for a stroll to check out the colourful starfish and seashells or if you fancy a spot of exercise, an early morning or evening jog.Close to the main building and under the shades of the coconut trees is a spectacular 26m long swimming made of Indian stone with an integrated Jacuzzi and a refreshing water-fall.The Villa Anandita sits on a lush grass garden of tropical trees and plants with spectacular colors specially designed with the island’s frangipanis, bougainvilleas, lotus, water lilies and many other flamboyant species.
- Sleeps: 8 Adults + 7 Children (additional charges applied)
- Amenities: The villa is 30 minutes away from the tourist resort town of Sengigi, 15 minutes away from Tandjung and 5 minutes away from the famous five star Oberoi hotel. The villa is next to the Kosaido golf course and five minutes by boat from the Gili Islands. Nearby is the Lombok Oberoi
- Beach: The villa is on the edge of the beach so a short stroll through the garden and your feet will be in the sand
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged at extra cost
- Useful Baby Gear: Baby cots and highchairs are available and additional equipment is available on request
- Indoor/Outdoor Toys: Board games and toys
- Private Pool: Private curve shape pool max length 27m, max depth 1.8m with one plunge pool and one whirlpool area. Pool is not fenced so care should be taken with little ones
- Children’s Menu: Specially requested kids menu available
- In Villa Dining: A Villa Menu is available at the villa which has a wide range of Indonesian and Western food. The Cook will strive to fulfill any special dietary requirements or requests for dishes that are not on the menu. Should you have a request for a dish not on the menu, or a special dietary requirement, please just ask the Chef, who will strive to meet your wishes. While the villa has large food preparation areas, it is not a restaurant, as such, guests of the villa need to think somewhat in advance about their meals, especially as all foodstuffs are purchased at considerable distance for the villa and some specialty items are ordered from off-island. If you have a large group it is advisable that the group dines on the same dish or that you order several dishes to be shared. Please allow at least one day’s notice, and feel free to discuss any requirements with the Chef or Villa Manager. Food and beverage items are charged based on grocery cost system. Guests will need to provide some money in advance and the staff will do the shopping for you and keep the receipts for your reference. Food items and beverage are charged at cost price. Please just ask your Manager if you wish to check your daily expense
- Villa Staff: 1 x Villa Manager, 1 x Waiter, 1 x Villa Attendants, 2 x Cooks, 3 Security Guards, 7 x Gardeners and 1 x Pool Attendant
- Laundry: Laundry service is provided to take of your basic daily needs
- Airport Transfers: Can be arranged
- Driver and car/bike rental: A car with driver can be organised
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: IDD, local call, complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Is available on request
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD, I-Pod docks and speakers, CD library, Book library, billiard table
- Additional facilities: Guest activity: two sea kayaks, eleven bikes (including three children bikes) life jackets, snorkelling gear, one Volley ball field
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|DATES||COST PER NIGHT||10+ NIGHTS||MIN STAY|
|02 May 2017 – 15 June 2017
01 Sept 2017 – 14 Dec 2107
08 Jan 2018 – 14 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2018 – 23 Mar 2018
09 April 2018 – 27 April 2018
02 May 2018 – 15 Jun 2018
03 Sep 2018 – 4 Dec 2018
|16 Jun 2017 – 23 Jun 2017
21 Aug 2017 – 31 Aug 2017
24 Mar 2018 – 28 Mar 2018
03 Apr 2018 – 08 April 2018
16 Jun 2018 – 22 Jun 2018
20 Aug 2018- 2 Sept 2018
|24 Jun 2017 – 20 Aug 2017
15 Dec 2017 – 25 Dec 2017
02 Jan 2018 – 7 Jan 2018
15 Feb 2018 – 21 Feb 2018
29 March 2018 02 Apr 2018
28 April 2018 – 1 May 2018
23 Jun 2018 – 19 Aug 2018
15 Dec 2018 – 25 Dec 2018
|26 Dec 2017 – 02 Jan 2018
26 Dec 2018 – 02 Jan 2019
The Anandita is located at Sira (Sire), a spur of land bordered by a white ribbon of beach with magnificent views of the coastline, mountains and the neighbouring Gili Islands, just a short boat ride away. Next door is the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, an 18-hole championship course, open to the public. On the other side (five minutes’ walk along the beach) is Hotel Tugu Lombok, a funky-fantastic, atmospheric living museum of extraordinary Indonesian antiques, with a restaurant and bar. Tanjung (4km) is an attractive Sasak market village with stalls overflowing with local produce; this is also home to The Oberoi Lombok Hotel, complete with a jetty – should you wish to arrive by boat.
The Anandita is 56 kilometres (approximately a two-hour drive) north of Lombok’s new international airport and can also be reached by fast ferries and regular 25-minute flights from Bali.