Villa Atas Ombak is directly located on the beach only a few kilometers north of Legian. Featuring breathtaking views of Bali’s famous sunsets, the Villa encompasses an acre and a half of garden area, with over 100 meters of beach frontage. It also includes a large swimming pool, a main building with three bedrooms, a large entertainment pavilion that functions as an open-air living room, and two separate Ocean rooms. Located far enough away from the tourist crowds to ensure total privacy, this villa is still close enough to offer easy access to Bali’s favourite shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Villa Atas Ombak is considered to be one of Bali’s most luxurious villas, and has achieved considerable editorial coverage in fashion and lifestyle publications from around the world. Villa Atas Ombak strives to cater for every whim or desire.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 5 / Sleeps: 10
The large and luxurious Master Suite is dominated by the exotic modern canvas hung above the King-Sized bed. The suite contains a large sunken bathtub, a dressing area, an open-air bathroom, and access to a private plunge pool.
Main House Guest Bedrooms:
In addition to the Master Suite, two guest bedrooms are located in the main building. One guest bedroom is located on the ground floor and the second is above. Each bedroom has its own terrace, dressing area, and open-air bathroom.
Two Ocean rooms are situated off to one side of the property. Closer to the beach than the main building, they each have full air-conditioning with large windows offering panoramic views, open-air bathrooms, and an outside lounge area.
- Lounge & Dining Area:The dining area is located in the main building. The large partially open dining area is decorated with antiques and has an aura of simplicity and style. Its centre piece is an antique dining room table capable of seating twelve people in comfort. The dining area is sheltered from the weather yet still provides a beautiful view of the ocean and the spectacular Bali sunsets. Directly in front of the main building and looking onto the beach and the pool, is a large covered pavilion open on all sides. Constructed in traditional Balinese style with an intricately thatched roof and supported by four massive pillars, this bale provides an informal area in which to relax with a cocktail and enjoy those sunsets.
Separated from the reception area by folding doors is a TV room which provides guests with access to all your media and entertainment needs. The room features comfortable couches and love seats giving you a relaxed place to watch a movie or just chill out and chat.
In an adjacent building, joined to the dining area by a narrow bridge over a small lotus pond, is the kitchen. Equipped to a restaurant standard, the kitchen’s facilities include a commercial stove, refrigerator and Nespresso coffee machine. While Atas Ombak includes kitchen staffs that are happy to serve your needs, guests are also free to use the kitchen should it take your fancy.
- Outside & Pool Area: TThe property features a large marine coloured swimming pool facing directly onto the beach surrounded by the manicured garden. The acre and a half of garden features frangipani, palm trees, lotus ponds and stands of ginger lilies, and it also boasts three ancient temples dedicated to the favored Hindu gods!.
- Sleeps: 10
- Amenities: Villa Atas Ombak is directly located on the beach only a few kilometers north of Legian. Located far enough away from the tourist crowds to ensure total privacy, this villa is still close enough to offer easy access to Bali’s favorite shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues such as KuDéTa, Hu’u, the Living Room, and La Lucciola (all within a five-minute drive)
- Beach: The villa is beachfronted so literally steps away from the sand
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged at extra cost
- Useful Baby Gear: Baby cot, highchairs other equipment such as baby car seat, bottle steriliser, booster seat, potty, plastic step, changing mat, baby bath, non slip bath mat and baby monitor can all be provided upon extra cost
- Private Pool: Private swimming pool facing to the sea 18m x 5m. Pool is not fenced so care should be taken with little ones, however a pool fence can be hired. There is also a shallow section in the pool.
- In Villa Dining: A villa menu is provided for guest convenience. The Villa boasts a dining service with a wonderful array of international dishes. Many Western meals are available, but we recommend you to try some of the local Balinese dishes for a unique cultural experience! The villa kitchen is able to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meal choices, dining schedules and any self catering plans (also an option) should be discussed with the Manager each morning. Food and beverage items are charged based on grocery cost system. Guests will need to provide some money in advance and the staff will do the shopping for you and keep the receipts for your reference. Please just ask your manager if you wish to check your daily expense
- Villa Staff: The villa has a Villa Manager, an Assistant Villa Manager, 4 x Senior Cooks, 2 x Kitchen Staffs, 6 x Villa Attendants, 5 x Security Guards, 6 x Gardeners and Pool Attendants
- Laundry: Laundry service is provided to take of your basic daily needs
- Airport Transfers: Can be arranged
- Driver and car/bike rental: A car with driver can be organised at a reasonable extra cost for guests who would like to have their own private transport – either for a few hours or for their entire holiday
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Land line with IDD, and local call service, fax machine, complimentary Wi-Fi internet service
- Visiting Spa Therapist: A spa service is available on request
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD, CD players in the TV room and book library, Bose stereo system
- Additional Facilities: Villa Atas Ombak is a member of the Canggu Club (Bali’s first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities.
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|COST PER NIGHT||10+ NIGHTS||MIN STAY|
|02 May 2017 – 15 June 2017
01 Sept 2017 – 14 Dec 2107
08 Jan 2018 – 14 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2018 – 23 Mar 2018
09 April 2018 – 27 April 2018
02 May 2018 – 15 Jun 2018
03 Sep 2018 – 4 Dec 2018
|16 Jun 2017 – 23 Jun 2017
21 Aug 2017 – 31 Aug 2017
24 Mar 2018 – 28 Mar 2018
03 Apr 2018 – 08 April 2018
16 Jun 2018 – 22 Jun 2018
20 Aug 2018- 2 Sept 2018
|24 Jun 2017 – 20 Aug 2017
15 Dec 2017 – 25 Dec 2017
02 Jan 2018 – 7 Jan 2018
15 Feb 2018 – 21 Feb 2018
29 March 2018 02 Apr 2018
28 April 2018 – 1 May 2018
23 Jun 2018 – 19 Aug 2018
15 Dec 2018 – 25 Dec 2018
|26 Dec 2017 – 02 Jan 2018
26 Dec 2018 – 02 Jan 2019
Villa Atas Ombak’s location is second to none, with 100 metres of absolute beachfront and stunning ocean views from all over the estate. The villa’s privacy is protected by one and a half acres of mature gardens (bordered by the beach and a small river), but only steps away are the wild expanses of black-sand beaches that stretch to the horizon in either direction. A pleasant stroll along the beach to the left brings you to Bali hotspots Mozaic Beach Club, W Hotel, Potato Head, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta, and only four kilometres away are the many boutiques, bars and restaurants of Seminyak.