Villa Champak is a luxury five-bedroom villa set within the Miskawaan Resort complex of nine beachfront villas on Koh Samui’s unspoilt north coast. Backed by tropical palms and fringed by the white sands of Maenam Beach, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand are literally just a stone’s throw away.
Each villa within the complex enjoys its own individual features, layout and, most importantly, privacy – however, it benefits from the added-value services Miskawaan Resort provides. This can be anything from sourcing a personal chauffeur, babysitter or masseuse, restaurant reservations to arranging for a chef to prepare an authentic Thai meal within the comfort of your own villa. Each villa has its own Villa Manager so you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of.
With a Family room, two Double and two Twin rooms, Villa Champak would be the perfect property for multiple families holidaying together. The bedroom and living pavilions are built around the tropical courtyard garden and beautiful salt water swimming pool. The villa provides fantastic communal facilities, but also offers plenty of space for that all-important privacy. With a spacious living and dining room, beautiful garden and pool area and direct beach access, this promises to be the perfect setting for a relaxing and memorable family holiday.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 5 / Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: This great property has a Family room, two Double and two Twin rooms so there are plenty of options for guests to have their own rooms. All of the bedrooms benefit from ensuite marble bathrooms featuring double vanities and indoor and open-air showers. All bedrooms have sliding doors opening onto the garden/pool area.To the rear of the property, a separate pavilion houses the two Twin rooms and the Large Family room, which has a Double bed and two Twin beds. The pavilion to the pool’s right houses a Double bedroom and the Master Suite with exposed timber ceilings. Both rooms are neutrally decorated with polished teak floors, and have ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs – perfect for kids bathtime or for frazzled parents to slip into at the end of the day!The stunning Master Suite has a small seating area and commands spectacular views of both the pool and the beach through its floor-to-ceiling windows. Sliding doors lead out onto a patio with sunloungers, overlooking the beach. This room also boasts a TV with satellite TV and DVD player.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The pavilion opposite the Master and Double bedroom contains the large open-plan living and dining area is set under a high vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams. Sliding doors leading onto the pool area and marble flooring help to keep the room cool and airy. There is lounge seating to comfortably seat ten people, and a 50” LCD TV with satellite TV and DVD player.A large round dining table seats ten, making this an ideal space for social and family occasions. Carefully placed traditional artifacts give a distinct Thai feel to the room.An additional living area adjoins the lounge room and is home to another ten-seater dining table, which boasts uninterrupted views out to sea, making it a stunning spot for breakfast or lunch with a view. This area also features an outdoor bar and stereo system should you wish to get comfortable for the evening.
- Outside & Pool Area: The three separate pavilions which make up Villa Champak surround a striking blue-tiled salt-water swimming pool, which is lined with towering palm trees and offers views out to sea. Steps lead into the shallow end of the pool, making for easy access for little ones.A small grass lawn provides some space for children to play and has direct access to the beach. The poolside ‘sala’ boasts uninterrupted views out to sea and provides welcome respite from the heat of the day. Its comfortable lounge seating makes it the perfect spot for sunset cocktails or a quiet morning coffee.An outdoor toilet saves adults and children dripping wet footprints through the bedrooms, while the outdoor shower next to the beach access gate allows you to wash off all that sand before venturing indoors.
- Useful Tips: There is no fencing around the pool and so care should be taken with young children.All rooms have direct garden/pool access via sliding doors, so special care would need to be taken if holidaying with small children.
- Sleeps: 12
- Amenities: 5/10 min walk to local restaurant and shops and Maenam Village where once a week stalls are erected to sell local wares from 4pm until late. 10 min drive to Bhoput and 15/20mins drive to Chaweng
- Beach: Villa is beachfront so literally the sand is only a few footsteps away!
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB 450 ++ per hour per nanny (maximum 2 children per nanny)
- Useful Baby Gear: Cots, high chairs, playpen, baby monitor, car seat, fence around the pool, strip lock for sliding doors can all be provided. Other items can also be arranged but there may be an additional fee
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: Beach toys are available
- Private Pool: Private saltwater swimming pool, with steps in the shallow end to make it easier for the little ones. A pool fence can also be requested
- Children’s Menu: Whilst there is no ‘set childrens’ menu the Chefs and Villa Manager can cater for most requests. The charges for this is at cost +30%
- In Villa Dining: An extensive in villa dining menu is available; the Chefs can also where possible cater for other requests. The Chefs will go shopping for supplies and this be charged at cost +30%. The Chef service is complimentary and breakfast (hot and continental) is included in the rate
- Villa Staff: Villa Manager, Maid and Private Chef
- Concierge Service: Available through Villa Manager and Guest Relations Manager
- Laundry: Can be arranged
- Airport Transfers: One round trip transfer is complimentary
- Driver and car/bike rental: Can be arranged
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Wi-Fi is free at the resort
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Can be arranged
- Shopping Service: Can be arranged
Prices for 2017 – 2019 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||3BR/SLEEPS 6||4BR/SLEEPS 8||5BR/SLEEPS 10|
|Intermediate||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights|
|1 June 2017 – 30 June 2017
1 Sept 2017 – 14 Dec 2016
10 Apr 2018 – 30 June 2018
01 Sep 2018 – 14 Dec 2018
|High||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights||Min 3 Nights|
|01 Jul 2017 – 31 Aug 2017
11 Jan 2018 – 08 Feb 2018
25 Feb 2018 – 24 Mar 2018
1 Jul 2018 – 31 Aug 2018
|Peak||Min 5 Nights||Min 5 Nights||Min 5 Nights|
|9 Feb 2018 – 24 Feb 2018
25 Mar 2018 – 09 Apr 2018
|Xmas/New Year||Min 7 Nights||Min 7 Nights||Min 7 Nights|
|15 Dec 2017 – 10 Jan 2018
15 Dec 2018 – 19 Jan 2019
Maenam is on the north coast of Samui Island. Maenam Beach is a 5km stretch of beach fringed with coconut trees, facing Koh Phangan to the North and is not as developed as Samui’s east coast resort towns. Maenam is a quieter area to spend your holiday and is ideally suited to families. Whilst it is more peaceful, it does have a dining and shopping scene and is still conveniently located to the towns of Bophut and Chaweng which offer more hustle and bustle should you wish to experience that.