Villa LeGa is a contemporary-styled, beachfront villa, blessed with magnificent unobstructed views of the Indian Ocean. Accommodation and facilities include an open-plan living and dining area with fully-equipped feature kitchen, and five air-conditioned bedrooms, complete with audio and visual facilities, dressing areas and ensuite bathrooms. This stylish holiday villa is complemented by a walled garden with a 12-metre swimming pool. This villa is great for families with older children, those with toddlers will need to be vigilant due to the villa’s staircases, ponds and water features.
Completed in 2009, located in the Batubelig region of Greater Seminyak, Villa LeGa is luxurious without being pretentious; and is styled to be both comfortable and chic. Hidden behind a wall that shields villa guests from prying eyes without taking away from the beach views, the double-storey Villa LeGa is built around the central swimming pool, complete with outdoors shower and various water features, which take up most of the garden space.
The touches of glamour can also be found in the white all-weather loungers and daybeds to be found both around the pool and on the upstairs deck overlooking the ocean. Villa LeGa presents the type of living space that allows you to put your sandy feet up after a walk on the beach, and feel right at home the moment you step inside, without ever compromising on style and taste.
Accommodation at Villa LeGa comprises five air-conditioned bedrooms, two of which are positioned poolside with the other three located upstairs, each with a different colour theme within its soft furnishings, dressing areas and glamorous ensuite bathrooms. A very spacious living and dining room is situated on the ground floor.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 4 / Sleeps: 8
There are two Master bedrooms at Villa LeGa, both are positioned on the upper floor to maximise the view and the sounds of the sea. The first Suite has a timber floor and a soaring roof. Furnished with a canopied King bed and boasting a dressing area and a sitting area with cane sofas and chairs, it has a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean and coastline stretching from the Bukit Peninsula to Canggu. The ensuite semi open-air bathroom is fitted with a single washbasin, a walk-in monsoon shower, bathtub and toilet.There is also an open-air deck at the front of the bedroom – accessed via glass doors, or from the balcony that runs alongside, furnished with all-weather rattan sofas.
The second suite also has a huge room with a timber floor and soaring roof. Furnished with a King bed and featuring a sitting area, it also offers magnificent views of the ocean. There is a narrow balcony at the front furnished with two chairs. There is also a spacious dressing area and an ensuite bathroom, which is similar to the bathroom adjoining bedroom 3, but with twin washbasins. The cream walls in the bedrooms are adorned with artwork and there are some interesting local artefacts. Each room is equipped with a safe deposit box, and flat-screen satellite-channel TV and DVD player.
Downstairs Guest Bedrooms:
The two guest rooms on the ground floor are each accessed via sliding glass doors from the pool deck. The rooms are mirror versions of one another, featuring marble floors, ensuite bathrooms and walk-in, well-lit dressing rooms. Each of these bedrooms is furnished with a King size bed draped in snowy netting, a desk and chair, bedside lamps and night tables.Each ensuite bathroom features a non-slip acid marble floor inset with patterns, twin glass washbowls, a walk-in monsoon shower, toilet, and large sunken bathtub with an open roof to one side to create an open air feel. The slate walls, Palimanan stonework and pebbled surrounds present lots of textures.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom:
The remaining guest bedroom is positioned upstairs, and is furnished with a King bed under a soaring roof. It has a closed-in dressing area and views to the beach from a side window. The bathroom is smaller but nevertheless fitted with a standing monsoon shower over the bathtub. The cream walls in the bedrooms are again adorned with artwork and interesting local artefacts. The room is equipped with a safe deposit box, and flat-screen satellite-channel TV and DVD player.
- Lounge & Dining Area: The generously-sized living and dining room has a marble floor and folding glass doors that opento the pool deck, offering guests the choice of air-conditioned comfort (with two, wall-mounted air-conditioners) or tropical open air living. The living area is furnished with a huge, comfortable L-shaped sofa and a glass-topped coffee table, while the dining area is positioned to one side and furnished with a large dining table, which can accommodate twelve people. There is a guest washroom located off the living and dining room.
The open-plan feature kitchen at Villa LeGa is conveniently positioned next to the dining area, linked by a marble-topped service bar. It is fully equipped with an imported oven, three-burner hob, a microwave, and designer appliances including a toaster and espresso/cappuccino machine. There is also a large fridge and a good selection of utensils and quality tableware. This immaculate kitchen is where the staff will prepare hearty breakfasts, and is also for the use of the guests if required. All other meals are prepared by the staff in the main service kitchen at the back of the property.
- Outside & Pool Area: Surrounded by a wall, the neat, flat garden is dominated by a 12 x 4 metre swimming pool with a timber deck on three sides, furnished with sunbeds and umbrellas. The deck is partially shaded by the overhanging roof of the house. The serene scene is completed with water cascades and ponds.
- Sleeps: 10
Please note that this villa is great for families with older children: those with toddlers will need to be vigilant due to the the villa’s staircases, ponds and water features.
- Amenities: A wide choice of internationally-acclaimed restaurants, including the famous Ku De Ta, and La Lucciola are a 10-15 minute stroll along the beach, or alternatively just a short taxi ride away to the restaurants and the hub of Seminyak
- Beach: Villa LeGa is located right next to the beach at Batubelig, a safe up-market area close to Petitenget and Seminyak on Bali’s south-western coast
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged at extra cost
- Useful Baby Gear: Baby cot and highchair is available other additional equipment can all be provided upon extra cost
- Private Pool: Private swimming pool 12m x 4m. Pool is not fenced so care should be taken with little ones
- Children’s Menu: Specially requested kids menu available
- In Villa Dining: There is suggestion menu available at the villa. The cook can prepare anything from snacks up to four-course dinners, or other requests as required. Western meals are available, but guests are also recommended to sample some of the local Balinese dishes for a cultural experience. Should you have a request for a dish not on the menu, or a special dietary requirement, please feel free to ask the chef, who will strive to comply with all of your wishes. While the villa has large food preparation areas, it is not a restaurant and cannot support each individual guest ordering different foods for same dining periods. If you have a large group it is advisable that the group dines on the same dish or that you order several dishes to be shared. Please allow at least one day’s notice, and feel free to discuss any requirements with the chef or villa manager. Villa LeGa offers a dining service with groceries bill charged at cost. All beverages are charged per drink, except for wine which is charged by the bottle. Guests will need to provide some money in advance so that the staff can do the grocery shopping and will provides you with receipts for reference. Please ask your manager if you wish to check your daily expense.
- Villa Staff: The villa has a Villa Manager, 1 X Butler, 3 x Housekeepers, 1 x Cook, 1 x Pool Attendant/Gardener and 3 x Security Guards
- Laundry: Laundry service is provided to take of your basic daily needs
- Airport Transfers: Can be arranged
- Driver and car/bike rental: A car with driver can be organised at a reasonable extra cost for guests who would like to have their own private transport – either for a few hours or for their entire holiday
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Complimentary WiFi internet access; landline for local calls and fax machine
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Can be arranged
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD, I-Pod docks and speakers, CD library, Book library, billiard table
- Additional facilities: Flat screen TV in each room with DVD Player and Satellite TV, DVD, CD, I-Pod dock in each room and book collection
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|DATES||COST PER NIGHT||10+ NIGHTS||MIN STAY|
|02 May 2017 – 15 June 2017
01 Sept 2017 – 14 Dec 2107
08 Jan 2018 – 14 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2018 – 23 Mar 2018
09 April 2018 – 27 April 2018
02 May 2018 – 15 Jun 2018
03 Sep 2018 – 4 Dec 2018
|16 Jun 2017 – 23 Jun 2017
21 Aug 2017 – 31 Aug 2017
24 Mar 2018 – 28 Mar 2018
03 Apr 2018 – 08 April 2018
16 Jun 2018 – 22 Jun 2018
20 Aug 2018- 2 Sept 2018
|24 Jun 2017 – 20 Aug 2017
15 Dec 2017 – 25 Dec 2017
02 Jan 2018 – 7 Jan 2018
15 Feb 2018 – 21 Feb 2018
29 March 2018 02 Apr 2018
28 April 2018 – 1 May 2018
23 Jun 2018 – 19 Aug 2018
15 Dec 2018 – 25 Dec 2018
|26 Dec 2017 – 02 Jan 2018
26 Dec 2018 – 02 Jan 2019
Villa LeGa faces the ocean at the very northern end of Greater Seminyak in the beachside enclave of Batubelig. With only a narrow sandy road between the villa entrance and the beach, Villa LeGa enjoys some prime real estate, rubbing shoulders with the likes of the W Retreat & Spa (100 metres to the south), and the Balisani Suites (200 metres to the north). Immediately adjacent to the villa is the Mozaic Beach Club, an upmarket venue with a gourmet restaurant, alfresco bar and pool, which is very popular during the day. Seminyak Square, one of the islands most popular shopping malls, is just 4.5 kilometres from Villa LeGa.