This luxury villa is set in a private development of three villas which are located down a private track, nestled in between a rubber plantation and coconut grove. This villa combines a beautiful setting with great facilities. It has 600sqm of space over two levels and this does not include the beautiful garden (with plenty of grass) or pool. The villa has a real ‘family feel’ to it and is only 3 minutes drive to Nai Harn beach.
The interior of the villa has been neutrally decorated and furnished with both contemporary furniture and Chinese antiques and other Asian pieces, which gives it a clever mix of old and new. The villa just has a homely feel where you can simply just kick back and relax.
Property Type: Private Villa / Bedrooms: 5 / Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: This villa has five bedrooms which are split over two levels which allows multiple families to enjoy themselves and have privacy. All the bedrooms have quality white linen, duvet covers and soft white towels. The Master bedroom on the first floor, has a Super King Size bed, a separate dressing room and large ensuite bathroom, including 2 basins, separate shower and deep sunken bath tub…perfect for adult (or toddler!)There are a further four double bedrooms, 1 x King Size bed, 1 x Double bed and 2 x Twin beds (with two additional pull out beds underneath) which all have fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms.The ground floor of this villa is split into a 2 bedroom semi self contained area with its own kitchenette and living/dining area and a huge open plan living room which has three leather couches which overlook the garden and pool. The dining area has a 3m traditional Chinese table and has seating for 12 people so if you feel like a Thai banquet here is the place to enjoy it! This lounge has a 42” flat screen TV and home theatre system with cable channels and if there was any disagreements of who is viewing what the other lounge also has a flat screen TV, DVD player and cable channels.
- Lounge & Dining Area: On the first floor, in addition to the three bedrooms there is also a more ‘formal’ lounge which has an opening onto the surround undercover balcony which can also be accessed from two of the bedrooms. You can sit out on this area and take it easy and view the coconut grove treetops. Next to this lounge there is also study should you feel unable to prise yourself away from work or facebook!
- Kitchen: The trendy open plan kitchen has all the mod cons and it is also exceptionally equipped with quality white crockery, designer stainless steel cutlery, utensils, pans and dishes. An added bonus is that the villa also has its own well stocked wine cooler.
- Outside & Pool Area: All the rooms on the ground floor open onto the sundeck area, pool and garden with folding/sliding doors which you have the option of keeping locked should you feel the need to reign in those toddlers. This peaceful outdoor space with its walled garden has the backdrop of the plantation and coconut grove.The Villa Manager, is a very friendly and chatty British lady who has lived in Asia for over 10 years. She lives close by to the development and provides an exceptional service ensuring all the guests’ needs are met and is happy to arrange or provide answers to just about anything.
- Useful Tips: Be careful of little wet feet slipping on the tiled flooring in the villaThis property does have a detachable pool fence therefore parents are advised to use this, if the fence is not used then parents should never leave children unsupervised around the pool/sundeck areaThe lounge area, two bedrooms and the lounge/kitchenette on the ground floor have sliding doors which provide access to the pool area, parents should ensure that these doors are closed and/or access is blocked so a child cannot wander around the pool unsupervised. If the pool fence is being used then this risk will be lessened.Bedrooms 3, 4, the formal lounge and study also have doors which provide access to the surround first floor balcony, I would recommend that these doors are kept closed and/or access is blocked so they cannot wander on to the balcony unsupervised.This villa has a wooden staircase with vertical banisters, parents should supervise any child whilst they are climbing the stairs.
- Sleeps: 10
- Amenities: 5 mins drive to restaurants and supermarkets
- Beach: 5 mins drive to beach, 15 mins to walk to beach
- Baby Sitting: Can be arranged @ THB100 per hour, its also usual to leave a small tip
- Useful Baby Gear: Travel cot, highchair, booster seat, bed guards, potty, steriliser, plastic cutlery/plates/cups, changing mat, plastic step, non slip bath mat, baby bath
- Indoor/Outdoor toys: A selection of kiddies DVD’s, PS2, The villa does have pool toys
- Private Pool: The pool does have a detachable pool fence which can be used if requested. The pool also has a small shallow area which is good for the little ones to splash about
- Welcome Pack: Tea, coffee, water, juice, milk, sugar, canned soft drinks, bread, butter, jam, eggs and fruit are provided in the villa for your arrival
- Children’s Menu: This is available, includes such delights as good old Pasta Bolognaise, grilled chicken and trusty fish fingers, a choice of vegetables, fruit and ice cream
- Villa Staff: The villa has its maid who works each day between 8.30am-5pm; she cleans the villas and keeps it tidy. She will also cook a continental breakfast on request and either lunch or dinner. There is also a gardener and pool boy
- Laundry: Can be arranged, although the villa does have its own washer and dryer and ironing board/iron for you to use
- Airport Transfers: are included
- Driver and car/bike rental: This can be arranged for you at an additional cost
- Wifi/Mobile Phone: Internet Access and mobile phone coverage good
- Visiting Spa Therapist: Massages can be arranged at the villa for approx THB400 an hour
- Shopping Service: Is available on request
Prices for 2017 – 2018 (prices listed in USD)
|SEASON||DATES||COST PER NIGHT|
|Low||1 May 2017 – 31 Oct 2017||$800|
|High||1 Nov 2017 – 30 Apr 2018||$1100|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||$1400|
Located within a small development of three luxury houses, Villa Maria is found between a coconut grove and a rubber plantation. This small complex is just over 1km from beautiful Nai Harn beach and within a short distance of a good selection of shops, restaurants and many tourist activities..